Monday, November 30, 2009

Colombia Report

I posted pictures from this last trip here:  http://www.doubleshotcoffee.com/Origin/Colombia_09-2.html

I am thinking maybe about doing a discussion of the trip, but a little different than usual.  Let me know what you think of this idea.
Thinking about having a time where we just have an informal chit-chat about it.  Maybe BYOB or whatever.  Sit down, talk about Colombia and coffee in general, and just enjoy each other's company.  Thoughts?  Times y'all might be available?  Do tell.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that idea.

Gabe said...

That last comment was mine i signed in with my work e-mail. Anyway I second what I already said and with a one day notice i'm available almost any evening after 6pm

Miguel said...

Ye yes, I'd like that very much. We should talk, talking is good.

dngilb said...

i think its funny that someone named "dissatisfied" was more than satisfied with your idea.

i'm well satisfied with the idea as well.

Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten said...

I'm busy through thursday. Any evening after that is awesome.

Kari said...

I like this idea. Usually any evening but Wednesdays work for me.

Daniel Myers said...

I'll make the time, just name the day and place.

Brian said...

I think it's funny that Gabe's WORK email came up "Dissatisfied." You like your job, Gabe? :)

Thursdays seem to be a good evening, in general. How does Thursday the 10th (this coming Thurs) at... 7p sound?

Gabe said...

12/10 at 7p is good for me. Brian, my job satisfaction probably ranks somewhere in between those that are independently wealthy and mall Santas.

Brian said...

I'd HATE being a mall santa. Independently wealthy? That's more my style. Just goes to show you, there's a pot for every lid and a lid for every pot. (My former girlfriend, Cara, used to say that a lot about relationships.)