Monday, November 2, 2009

Magazines

A couple of really exciting things for us here at the DoubleShot.
Fresh Cup Magazine asked me to write a story for their Roasters Realm column about the El Boton Natural.  I wrote the first draft today.  It needs work.
More importantly (and you should keep this on the DL), Mark Pendergrast is going to write a story about the El Boton Natural for Wine Spectator Magazine!  THE Mark Pendergrast, author of UNCOMMON GROUNDS.  Wow.  Wine Spectator Magazine.  Hittin' the bigtime!  
Let's keep that between me and y'all.  Should come out in March, so we have plenty of time to forget about it.  (Not Me!)

I'm headed to Colombia Nov 18-25.  Let's try to come up with some sort of a fund raiser before then (I know that's soon) so I can deliver some money to them to help with their project.

1 comment:

tara said...

wow...i got behind in reading the blog, and just caught up. that's wonderful news!! went to doubleshot today to try to purchase the el boton natural, but was too late :( something to keep looking forward too, i guess. hope you have a great trip!